Start a new topic
Answered

Delete and Acknowledge alarms

I’m looking at the alarms windows, I have some alarms which I don’t want to see and some of them I’m working on. How do I remove those alerts? Also how do I notify others that I’m working on the other issue? Is it possible?

Best Answer

Yes, you can delete alerts that you don’t want see, and acknowledge alarms that you are working on. By default, it is not enabled for all user accounts. To enable it, Click on the USER PROFILE on the top right corner of the screen, and click on Edit profile.

On the profile information window you can enable alarm deletion and acknowledge capabilities.

If you see those options grayed-out, reach out to your eG administrator.

Your eG administrator can go to Admin -> User Management  -> Modify user, and select the user,  and then move to the preferences tab to enable delete and acknowledge alarms capabilities.

Note:

Deleted alarms will appear again if problem re-occurs.

Acknowledged alarms will remain the alarms window, marked with a acknowledgement icon.

History of deleted and acknowledge alarms is available on Monitor -> Alarms ->History of Deletions/ Acknowledge.

Answer

Yes, you can delete alerts that you don’t want see, and acknowledge alarms that you are working on. By default, it is not enabled for all user accounts. To enable it, Click on the USER PROFILE on the top right corner of the screen, and click on Edit profile.

On the profile information window you can enable alarm deletion and acknowledge capabilities.

If you see those options grayed-out, reach out to your eG administrator.

Your eG administrator can go to Admin -> User Management  -> Modify user, and select the user,  and then move to the preferences tab to enable delete and acknowledge alarms capabilities.

Note:

Deleted alarms will appear again if problem re-occurs.

Acknowledged alarms will remain the alarms window, marked with a acknowledgement icon.

History of deleted and acknowledge alarms is available on Monitor -> Alarms ->History of Deletions/ Acknowledge.

1 person likes this

That's exactly what i was looking for.

Login to post a comment