Steps to perform to do SQL INDEXING:
1. Start the process by logging into the SQL Server Management Studio as an Administrator and then Expand “SQL Server Agent” as shown in the Fig below
2. Do Right click on the jobs and click on “New Job” to create a new Job as shown in the Fig below
3. Now Enter “ Name “ , “Owner” and Description for the Job as shown in fig below
4. After creating a Job , Do a Right click on the newly created a job for the database Indexing, Select Properties as shown in fig below.
5. Now Select Steps in the Job Properties as shown in fig below
6. In the New Job Step click on “Advanced “, here you can specify how do you want the job onBoth “success” and Failure Actions then click on Ok when you done as shown in fig below
7. Click on General, to choose eG Database , select the command file by using “open” and click on “OK” as shown in fig below .
8. Now you can see the Steps created for the Specific Job as shown in fig below.
9. Select Shedules from the properties and click on “New” as shown in Fig,
10. New Job Schedule window will evoke and ask for the parameters like “Name” “schedule type” , Frequency at which the Job should run and you can mention at what time ona specific day the job should run and so on and click on “OK” as shown in the below.
11. Below fig showing “Schedule” is created