eG VM agent installation
1. Download the eG VM Agent executable under additional products using the below link from the eG site base on 32 or 64 bit operating system.
2. Run the executable as an administrator.
3. During the installation it will ask for the port number, leave the default port 60001 and click next to finish the installation.
4. eG VM agent installation completed.
- Make sure to create an outbound and inbound exception for the TCP port 60001 on all the VMs.
- Make sure to create an outbound and inbound exception for the TCP port 60001 on the Remote agent.