Installing eG RAC
- Download the eG RAC executable using the below link and copy it to the eG Manager server.
- Run the executable as administrator.
- Say yes to End user license Agreement
- Select folder where setup will install files and click finish to complete the installation.
Configuration the eG RAC.
- After the installtion, go to <<eG_RAC installed sirectory>>\eG_RAC
- Download the necessary eG Agent executable from eG site and save the executable on the respective folder base on the OS name.
- Start the eG RAC using the start menu as administrator
- On menu bar, select the tab Profile and click on Add/Change profile.
- Select Default and click on modify.
- Provide all the input information required for eG Agent instillation
- Install directory : C:\
- HOst Name/IP Address : <<eG manager hostname/Ip>>
- USS SSL for communication with the eG Manager: uncheck (If eG manager is install with SSL, then agent has to be installation with SSL. Make check mark)
- Proxy: uncheck (if you have proxy server, make check mark and provide Proxy server information)
- Click on save.
One the configuration is over, using the Refresh Network option to discover the server on you infrastructure.